A very brief explanation of the Posco Wine element.
Posco Wine Aims
- Provide in the UK well priced delicious Argentine wines
- Provide these via our own imports, and via other already-imported wines
- Provide them in three categories: Top Drop, Middle Way, Table Top
- Ensure as far as we can, our wines are great quality-to-value
- Make small consistent profits, to enable further efforts without undue burden
- Offer only wines from small Argentine producers
- Provide interesting and first-hand knowledge of the producers and wines
- Favour Argentine wine producers who have not previously exported
- Aim to provide a wider range of wines than the Argentine classic Malbec, e.g. Bonarda, Cabernet Franc, Chardonnay, Petit Verdot, Pinot Noir and Merlot
We understand that all of the above involves (much) more work than other potential approaches, and we have understood, accepted and will look work as described as it provides more interest, potentially much better long term results, and in the short term enhances our burgeoning knowledge of both the Uco Valley, and our Spanish.